Monday, April 22, 2013

Interview with "Post Season"

Post Season is a Pop Punk band from Altoona, Pa that formed in 2012. Check out their jams at www. facebook.com/postseasonpa. I got the pleasure to interview Jake from the band.







TIPPP: Who are your influences?

Post Season: I am musically influenced by rap, rock, pop, country, metal. Other than that I am influenced by all the great people and friends in my life.

TIPPP: What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being in a band?

Post Season: My least favorite part about being in a band is that if I want to have relationships with girls they have to be long distance ones or one night stands and neither of those things are fun. Well one night stands are fun while they are happening afterwards you feel like a scum fuck. My favorite part of being in a band is playing live shows and meeting people at the shows. I am a giant attention whore so for me I just feel right when I am on stage.

TIPPP: When will new jams be out?

Post Season: We are recording a full length record next month and it will be out shortly after.

TIPPP: Any music videos in the near future?

Post Season: Yes we will definitely be putting out some music videos for the new record.

TIPPP: You guys on tour now? If so with who? If not do you have any coming up and with who?

Post Season: No we are not on tour right now. We are in the works of booking one details will be posted up soon!
TIPPP: How did you guys form?

Post Season: Altoona, Pa

TIPPP: Anything else you want to share  with everyone?

Post Season: Follow your dreams and don't settle for less you can do it. If no one else believes in you. I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment